Thai Delivery - to your doorstep
We aim to dispatch your Thai delivery within 2 working days of receiving your order and we will send you an email confirming that your order has been received. Your order will be sent by Parcelforce and you will receive a tracking number from us once your order has been dispatched. You can track your order at http://www.parcelforce.com.
Delivery times (these are in working week days after the day of dispatch):
- Standard delivery: 2-3 Working days (after the day of dispatch)
- Express delivery: 1-2 Working days (after the day of dispatch)
- Delivery to Europe: 3-4 Working days (after the day of dispatch)
Any orders with fresh products in them WILL NOT be dispatched on a Friday.
Delivery prices to the UK:
- Standard delivery: £2.99 (up to 500g)
- Standard delivery: £3.99 (500g to 1kg)
- Standard delivery: £5.99 (1-30kg limit)
- Express delivery: £3.99 (up to 500g)
- Express delivery: £4.99 (500g to 1kg)
- Express delivery: £7.99 (1-30kg limit)
- Delivery to Scottish Highlands: £12.95 (30kg limit)
- Delivery to other Islands (excluding Channel Islands): £14.95 (30kg limit)
- Delivery to Northern Ireland: £12.95 (30kg limit)
Delivery to Europe:
|Country||From 0-30kgs||From 30-60kgs||Over 60kgs|
For European delivery (and for UK Highlands & Islands), we suggest you do not order any fresh products, as we cannot guarantee that they will reach you in a good condition. This is because the delivery time is 3-4 days.
In the event of goods being damaged on arrival you must advise the carrier and us immediately. You must check the condition of your goods before signing the delivery note. You must refuse delivery and contact us immediately. By signing the delivery note you are agreeing to have received the goods in a satisfactory condition.