Order ingredients in 1-click
Noodles With Thai Fish Curry (Kanom Jeen Namya)
INGREDIENTS (FOR FOUR PEOPLE)
- 180g Kanom Jeen
- 3/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Namya curry paste
- 2 slices of Galangal
- 1 Lemongrass
- 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves
These are the recommended amounts required for a meal for four people. Please adjust the amounts accordingly for more or less people. Also you might already have some of these Thai food ingredients in your larder, so please set the quantity to zero for any ingredients that you already have. All our fresh Thai products are flown in direct from Thailand once a week, ensuring you get the best quality fresh Thai food products. Using fresh Thai produce will ensure you get an authentic taste.
MORE ABOUT THIS RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
- Boil noodles in boiling water for approximately 3-4 minute.
- Rinse the noodles in cold water for roughly 10 seconds.
- Grab a handful of noodle between both hands and gently press water out of the noodles.
- Bundle the noodles to a ball shape as one bundle per person.
- Mash the fish into fine fibers.
- Add Namya sauce, galangal, lemongrass and lime leaves, half a cup of coconut milk into a pot on medium to low heat. Stir and then simmer for a few minutes until oil begins to rise to top.
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish and fish sauce and stir until the sauce is of thick consistency.
- Serve sauce on top of noodles. Side crunchy vegetables for added texture.
What's more, thai-food-online.co.uk has been listed as the recommended suppliers to get authentic...Read full endorsement
I received my first order today and it was delivered in perfect condition. I don't recall being able to buy...Read full endorsement